Aside from being a major donor to New Tech at Aiken, GE Aviation is providing a wholistic approach to reaching out to our students. GE Aviation sends staff to build mentoring relationships, tutor, and inspire our students to soar to their highest potential.
Students also have the opportunity to become a GE Scholar, a program designed to provide talented youth with leadership development and financial support. These students will have the opportunity to become interns at GE.
School Based Health Center:
This is not simply the place to get an ice pack. The school based health center is a place students can go to find services such as:
- Routine physical exams, including sports and work physicals
- Asthma and other chronic illness diagnosis and management
- Acute illness and injury treatment
- Routine lab tests
- Prescription medications
- Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
- Fitness and nutrition education and counseling
- Referrals for healthcare services not provided at the clinics, including mental health and dental services
To see more information, please visit the City of Cincinnati's Website.